Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Post Valentine's Day

I know I'm a bit late, but I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. I've been busy here between Valentine's Day on Sunday and Mardi Gras on Tuesday. Friday I went to Target with my mom and sister. My first stop in Target is always the dollar section. Sometimes they don't have anything worth while and other times they have some pretty great deals. This time they had some really cute pink, blue, and yellow silicon cupcake liners. They came in packs of six, two of each color, in the regular shape or in the shape of a flower. I bought one of each.






On Monday I made Valentine cupcakes with chocolate batter and fluffy white icing that I dyed pink. The cupcakes looked so scrumptious, but I never got the opportunity to taste one. I was never really in the mood for desert, which is VERY odd for me. When I wanted desert I kept thinking that the pink icing was strawberry flavored and that turned me off. (I love fresh strawberries but nothing, except for candy, that is strawberry flavored.)











No comments:

Post a Comment